Sil-San® is an all-purpose cleanser that incorporates the synergising effect of Hydrogen peroxide with colloidal silver to give you a powerfully effective antibacterial agent without leaving any toxic residue. Simply spray on surfaces without needing to wipe or rinse it off. Sil-San® is safe and can be used for a wide variety of applications.
Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound similar in molecular structure to water but contains an extra oxygen atom. It is typically used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent and antiseptic that is widely used commercially and in the household. Hydrogen peroxide is known as an effective sanitizer which is recognised by the CDC and Environmental Protection Agency as a disinfectant that kills yeasts, fungi, bacteria, viruses, and mould spores.
Silver metal and most silver compounds have an biocidal effect and are toxic for bacteria, algae, and fungi. The use of silver in medicine dates back thousands of years, and scientists have long known that silver is a potent antibacterial agent. Ancient civilizations applied the metal to open wounds. Ship captains tossed silver coins into storage barrels to keep drinking water fresh. In hospitals today, silver is used in bandages to treat burn victims, destroy pathogenic microbes on catheters, and combat dangerous “superbugs” that have grown resistant to traditional antibiotic drugs. (ref: https://wwwphys.org/news/2018-10-scientists-deeper-silver-bacteria.html)
Sil-San® now combines 3% Hydrogen Peroxide with Colloidal Silver to provide the powerfully effective antibacterial agent that leaves no toxic residue.
Articles in respected social web sites and Medical Journals sites Hydrogen Peroxide for sanitising:
ARIC (Antimicrobial Resistance & Infectious Control Journal)
Uses for Sil-San®
- Cleaning high-use areas such as door handles, handrails, tap fixtures and switches
- Cleaning cutting boards, kitchen benchtops, food preparation utensils, and cutlery
- Mould and mildew cleaning and prevention
- Cleaning sponges and dishcloths
- Cleaning refrigerators
- Cleaning tiles and whitening grout, cleaning toilets, bathtubs etc.
- Cleaning glass and stainless steel without streaks
- Cleaning children’s toys, play equipment and utensils
- Deodorising spaces using a humidifier
- Cleaning humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Cleaning water filters of bacteria and mould
- Removal of stains caused by organic substances, including in carpets and rugs